I'm stealing this idea from my friend Kristi. I had so much fun reading her list, I thought I'd do one of my own. And, I would love to read this list on all my friends' blogs...so please consider doing it! Here goes:
10 Things you probably don't know about me:
1. I can't whistle.
2. My first kiss was at age 16.
3. I lied to my "dorm mom" my freshman year of college at Harding and told her I was going to an eye appointment in my home town of Memphis. I was really going to a concert on a week day night...at a venue that was strictly forbidden. (If they read this, can they revoke my degree?)
4. (This is awful but true) When I see a blind person, my first impulse is to suspect they are faking it.
5. I got my first speeding ticket at age 30...in a minivan.
6. Cody and I met and started dating in London, England.
7. I delivered from memory the entire Patrick Henry speech with the famous line "Give me liberty or give me death." for a high school English class.
8. I have never been able to do a cartwheel.
9. I like to crochet.
10. Whenever I eat a Little Debbie snack cake (like zebra cakes for example) I peel away all the top outer layer of icing, then scoop out the middle cake part with my finger, then eat the sides last. I don't eat these often, but have been using this method since I was in elementary school.