Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Netflix

Want to try netflix free for a month? (The usual free trial is only 2 weeks.)
I got a card in the mail offering one month free trials. There are only 3 of them, so only the first 3 people to sign up using these codes will be able to do this. I would start with the first code and if it is taken already progress through them. Most of my friends already have netflix anyway, so if you want a trial, you probably have a good chance of using one of these codes. It will be easy to cancel your membership at the end of one month if you don't want to continue, so don't worry about that. Just enjoy a free month of movies!

Go to:
www.netflix.com/tellafriend

and use one of these codes:
M7345286265
M21736808655
M10687494815

I double checked and have no idea why the first code is shorter than the others. Who knows!
I've been using netflix for a couple of years now thanks to my brother-in-law. He gave me a few months of it for Christmas one year and I've kept it coming.

*update: looks like the middle code is the only one left. If you try it and it does not work, email me. I realized I have an email from netflix in my inbox that I can forward to anyone and they can get a free one month trial. It expires 9/30 though.

2 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Thanks Becky. I used the third code and signed up for the one at a time plan. I had been wondering about this service for awhile so it will be fun to test it.

Anonymous said...

I used the first code to sign up. Thanks for sharing with us!