Monday, January 5, 2009

Random

These all qualify as completely separate blog entries, but I'm combining them for a nice random effect. Let's begin with the most awesome surprise Christmas gift I received this year. My in-laws gave me a gorgeous canvas print of the kids. I love it. I've always secretly entertained the idea of getting a canvas wall hanging of the kids someday, so this is really perfect. There wasn't a good spot for it in the living room so I hung it in the hallway. But, it can still be seen fairly easily from the living room, and it sort of announces "This way to the kid's area!" since all their bedrooms are on that hall.


Yesterday I found the cutest overpriced napkins in the universe. I was grocery shopping at Kroger when I stumbled upon a half price college football display. These little beauties regularly cost $5 for a package of 8 napkins. I paid $2.50, which was still a lot. And to confess, I don't really have any purpose for these. I just thought they were so unique. Although the package's claim that they are "collectible" and "perfect for autographs" seems a bit of a stretch.


Finally, here's the little stinker sawing logs. He likes to turn so he can kick the wall before falling asleep at nap time. Sometimes he falls asleep mid-kick.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

love the canvas photo!

my sister used to kick the wall too....there was a line of dirty on the wall from her little bare feet!!

Unknown said...

I love, love, love the canvas print. Way to go Cody's parents!

Lindsay said...

The canvas print is amazing. The picture of the 3 kids could not be any cuter!! Awesome Awesome is all I can say.