Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mix-up

Oh great. I can't believe this. I usually take the kids to the library on Tuesdays to get books and a dvd or two. Yesterday we decided not to go, but I had to return our two dvds because they are only one week rentals. So I grabbed the two, drove over, and threw them down the night deposit slot.

This morning, I logged into my library account to check a couple of things and saw that I have one thing overdue. It's one of the movies I returned last night. So I go check on top of the dvd player and sure enough, there is the dvd that was due to the library yesterday.

Here's where we have a problem. I turned in 2 dvds. But obviously one of them didn't belong to the library.

I'm going to have to go in there, find someone who can help me, and explain that I am a total moron.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I'm sure you're not the first person to do that! Once I deposited one of my mom's books on CD in the library slot - I realized immediately that I had done it. I didn't even know the name of the book so the lady looked at me like I was nuts. Yeah, I'm trying to steal a Tony Hillerman book on CD lady.