Monday, March 15, 2010

Bedroom Redesign

I have been wanting to update our bedroom for a while. By chance, I found a comforter set that I just loved for an extremely affordable price at Target.

Across from the bed, I moved out a gliding rocking chair to make more space. We moved the dresser to the side wall, and moved the antique sewing machine from under the large window to across from the bed. The room looks and feels so much bigger now. As finishing touches I found the perfect piece of art to hang above the sewing machine and the perfect low light plants.
I am so happy with the way it turned out. The bedroom seems like a more relaxing space to me now. Maybe one day I will change the white blinds to bamboo roman shades, or put up some curtains. But for now, this is all the change I need.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A little change goes a long way...it looks GREAT! I don't really remember your previous bedding but I definitely like the new set.