Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What I Won't Do

A friend (hey Lindsay!) got me thinking yesterday when she commented how when she met me 7 or so years ago I was totally against the idea of camping and extremely vocal about my hatred of running. Now I love camping and have even started running- the activity I have always dreaded. She wondered what it is I would say right now that I would never do because that might be the next thing for which I do a complete 180 degree turn. Last night a few friends speculated on what might be next for me, and the best they could come up with would be for me to get a dog. I don't hide the fact that I can't stand dogs. I think they are awful pets and wouldn't be caught dead having one in my home. I can't even begin to list all the reasons why I hate dogs, but I also hated running. So who knows?

I'm curious about what things other people have said they would never do but ended up doing eventually. I can't be the only one who has made these kinds of unpredictable changes in my life. Anyone care to share?

No comments: