Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Amazon Shopping

How often do you toss a couple of items in the "cart" at amazon.com and lack about $1.03 to qualify for free shipping? It happens to me all the time. I've finally bookmarked this page. It is a great site that lets you enter the amount you are short of to qualify for free shipping, then it spits out a list of all the items at that price range. The items are even linked to amazon so all you have to do is click on an item to look at it. There are hundreds of things for sale at amazon in the $.75-$3.50 range. Just yesterday I added a cute little $1 Nutcracker themed blank notepad to my order to push me into free shipping. I can toss it in my purse and make lists. That's better than paying $6 for shipping any day!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

great tip - thanks!