Thursday, January 19, 2012

Flying By

Agh! January is flying by so fast!

Here are a few updates:

I am addicted to Medjool dates. And since I thanked Greta for basically saving my life in my last post, I will also give her credit for getting me hooked on these tasty little pieces of heaven. Sprouts calls them Nature's candy. They taste like caramelized brown sugar. They are expensive and worth every penny. But don't just get any dates...make sure they say "Medjool." Here is an interesting article about this fantastic treat.

I did find the perfect pair of jeans recently. They are Loft Curvy Flare Leg jeans. I have never had a pair of jeans that fit as well as these and I scored them at half price over the holidays.
I even had a girlfriend tell me out of the blue today at school pick up that my butt looked great in these jeans...that is a good friend right there. I've got such great friends...giving me compliments and introducing me to God's most amazing fruit creation on the planet.

It's birthday season around here. All my evens are turning odd. In a couple of weeks I'll have a 9, 7, and 5 year old, and it's about a 6 month countdown to my career change next August. That is how I am looking at it anyway. For a decade, I've had at least 1 little one at home with me. I could have another baby and just keep on doing what I've always been doing, or I can embrace something new. I'm choosing to embrace something new even though I don't know exactly what that will look like yet. I'm excited to think about what opportunities and possibilities will present themselves.

And last but not least, I totally redid the master bedroom yesterday, and in all humility, I think it looks great! I might post pictures soon.



1 comment:

Elaine said...

I am with you on the Loft curvy jeans! I got 2 pairs and I would wear them everyday if I could.