Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Plea

If you read my blog, then you know I'm running an event every month with a different person...it has been such an amazing journey so far this year.  I mean, I have done some very fun races with some very fun people.  I'm smiling just thinking about those experiences.  That is going to be some year end recap!  I'm even headed to CA and OK soon for running events.

I've got October and November lined up already, but for some reason I am having a hard time making a date with someone for September.  I've got a great race picked out on Sept. 29th at the Cooper Aerobic Center.  This race looks super nice with plenty of food, booths, etc.  (And a cute t-shirt, score!!)

So here is my plea to those of you reading this...if you have ever, ever considered doing a 5K or the idea of running this event interests you the slightest bit, please let me know!  I know I've got some friends in other states that would happily run a 5K with me...if they were only closer.  Is there someone around town that has a secret desire to do a 5K that I know nothing about?  So far I've scheduled all my events by personal invitation...but there may be someone I am missing out on running with and this is your chance to let me know.

No comments: