Monday, January 7, 2013

Baked Mexicorn Dip

We had a little get-together on New Year's Day...an annual tradition we have started and are enjoying so much.  We love starting off the new year surrounded by friends and family.  It's a time for catching up with folks, relaxing, watching the kids play, and eating.  There's lots and lots of eating involved.

One of the best dishes I made this year was something I found last minute on Allrecipies.com and it turned out to be a huge hit.  Even though I made a huge amount, there was only about half a cup left of this delicious dip.

I figured I would pass along the recipe for those needing a dip for the Super Bowl or some other event. It's so easy and truly one of the best dips I've ever tasted.

Find the recipe here.

We served it with fritos, but when those ran out we moved to wheat thins, thick tortilla chips, and triscuits.  All worked well!

No comments: