1. Slow turners. Especially those that are in the left turn lane. Sometimes when the arrow turns green, it seems they just start coasting into the turn without applying any gas at all. Just go people!
2. Use of the word "ain't" in everyday conversation.
3. Self-flushing toilets. They just don't give you enough time.
4. Littering. Come on! We are a technologically advanced highly industrialized nation, yet people throw their trash out of the car window instead of waiting until they get somewhere that has a trash can. It's disgusting!
5. Commercials that are 100 times louder than the program I am watching. Can't some sound guy fix that?
Maybe this list should be in installments instead of all at once. I think 5 is enough to get it started. Maybe I will add to the list one day. For now, feel free to add your own pet peeves to the comments!