Monday, September 22, 2008

Music Monday

Cody makes fun of me because I like this song. Mostly I am not a huge fan of the Bee Gees. But there's this one song called How Deep Is Your Love that really gets me. This is the song that makes me think I was born in the wrong era. The truth is, I'd love to dance under the glittering disco ball in my bell bottom pants...my hair in a fro, platform shoes, arms wrapped tightly around my beau. I can picture it clearly. CLEARLY. Ok that's it. I'm throwing a disco party within the next few months. I can't take it anymore. I've got to live out my dream!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Fun song!!

Supermom-In-Training said...

My sweet husband threw me a 70s party when I turned 30 and did the John Travolta floor and everything in our house. We all dressed up and danced the night away to the Bee Gees! I have to admit it was fun to do the Hustle!

Elaine said...

check out this version by The Bird and The Bee (love them!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS3d3bnK3-4&feature=related

you can still pull out your bell bottoms or your baby doll dress and twirl...

Quad Squad! said...

I've always liked this song too! And, not that I've seen mor than maybe two other Bee Gees videos, but it seems like they spend a lot of time walking side by side and singing together. Perhaps in the 70s they just didn't know what else to do in a video! Ha! And you shuld definitely have a disco party! What fun!