Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Life in Pictures

Here is a glimpse of what has been going on around here today.  I decided to rob my one small rose bush of two of its seven blooms.  While I was at it, I grabbed an iris and some honeysuckle.
Who doesn't love having flowers in the kitchen?

What I don't like, however, is when my mail tries to boss me around.  Whenever my mail starts making demands, I just toss it in the trash without opening it.  Take that!

Here are 2 of my 3 cuties singing on the paper microphones we popped out of the happy meal boxes.  Yes, Ava is home from school today.  Long story short, she had a backache this morning so she's home resting with me.  It's such a treat for me to have her home today.  We're planning on baking oatmeal raisin cookies this afternoon.



This morning, Ava and Lucas decorated canvas totes, turning them into beautiful library bags. Nate made one at school and the other 2 kids wanted something similar.  I helped Lucas with the train design, but he added the polka dots all by himself.


And I've been telling people for weeks that I want to round up my kids' pants and get a group photo of all the knee holes.  These are just the ones that were near me at the time.  If I had truly gathered every pair with a hole, I don't think they would all fit in the frame.  These pants are all different brands, all different materials, but all equally abused by the knees of my children.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the library totes...cute cute and the kids will love to use them on their library excursions. Ava has a backache??? hmmmm......do you think she hurt her back recently? missing all 3 of the kids. Lucas was so sweet chatting with us last night. until he WANTED juice.