Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

I'm 33 today. Yippee!

Actually I am fairly excited about year 33 for several reasons. It sure started out with a bang this weekend as I threw myself an awesome party. Yes, I throw myself birthday parties because (a.) life is too short to wait for someone else to do it for you and (b.) then I can have exactly the kind of party I want. I also got some incredibly good-fitting jeans in the mail today, a birthday present to myself. Who doesn't love an incredibly good-fitting pair of jeans? I have also received a whole host of unexpected, wonderful surprise gifts from lots of different friends and family. One of which is going to have a big impact on my blog so stay tuned! Another reason I am digging 33: the number just looks good and curvy and fun!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad the jeans fit perfectly...that's great! And I can't WAIT to see the blog surprise! :)

Christina said...

Happy Birthday, Becky! Glad it's off to a great start!!!