Sunday, August 14, 2011

He Made Me Dinner


Saturday morning Cody asked me if I had planned for dinner yet and I told him that I had not but would figure something out. He replied that he wanted to make dinner for me and told me to leave everything to him. After looking through some recipe books, he went shopping that afternoon and created a delicious meal. I was really impressed!

He made this shrimp that was wrapped in a basil leaf and bacon, then cooked on the grill. It was so tasty. And he roasted red potatoes with rosemary and served it all with some fabulous bread. Enjoying a dinner that I didn't shop for or cook was such a relaxing treat. And...he even did the dishes which is not fair, since he does the dishes when I cook, too!

The only problem for him is that now that he's let it slip that he can cook, I might be expecting it more often!

No comments: