Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crochet Slippers

I admit, I am in some kind of crazy crocheting mood lately. I was browsing pinterest and saw a pattern for these cute slippers and knew I had to make them. The pattern is not extremely difficult, but I did make one slipper that I didn't like much first before I really got the hang of it. I can even tell a big difference between the second one I made (on the right) and the third one which is on the left...that is the one where I felt I totally got it and was fully pleased with what I had made. It only takes a couple of hours to whip up a pair of these and the website has patterns for kids' slippers, too. I would have to add puffy paint to the bottom of the ones for kids though because they are quite slippery.

Now the question is, do I have the guts to tackle a cute little sweater for Ava? The pattern claims to be "easy" but there is a lot involved that I have never done before.

Mine may not look as perfect as the picture above on the pattern website, but maybe it'll be close!

No comments: