Monday, November 21, 2011

Gifts for Runners

Just in time for Black Friday (I never shop on Black Friday, by the way...) a list of great gifts for the runner in your life. 3 out of 5 of these items are on my Christmas list.

This smart water bottle has a removable lid and bottom for optimal washability.

I would love to pick out some new running tunes for my iphone and shuffle.
My same ol' songs are getting boring.

Any runner can use new shoes. Lots of folks have a certain brand they love.
I never was loyal to a particular shoe, but I think that's about to change.
I tried on the Brooks Ravenna 2 today and it is amazing! Can't wait to own a pair.
These Nike dri-fit capris are just right. Not too loose or snug.
Not only are they great for running, but also classes at the gym.
(Need these for doing leg lifts on the floor at body sculpting...)
My favorite running shirt store is onemoremilerunning.com.
Pick a witty saying for the runner you love. I have the shirt below in navy.
It's perfect for me.

No comments: