Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Curly Scarf

I finished another quick and easy scarf this week. I had been wanting to try making a curly scarf and I found this pattern on the Lion Brand website. I didn't use the type of yarn or exact hook size they recommended but I am still happy with how it turned out. So many crochet patterns are flexible that way. I'm going to make another one of these in a softer, thicker yarn and see what I think.

P.S. I'd like to thank my semi-professional photographer for the photo shoot that resulted in the above photo. He's available for bookings, but you have to work around his preschool schedule and supply him with twizzlers and root beer.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the color!

Cody said...

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

Forget the scarf, I'd like to meet the model.

Lindsay said...

Beautiful. Great modeling as well. Yes, the photographer is amazing! :)

Christina said...

The scarf is lovely. And he did such a great job with the photo!

Lauren C. said...

Ha! Your photographer did a great job, and I love that scarf!