Thursday, November 10, 2011

Too Good to Be True?

We will soon find out! In 2 weeks I should be getting the glasses I just ordered for Cody and myself at Zinnioptical.com. A friend pointed me to this site where prescription glasses start at $6.95. That isn't a typo.

I have not had new glasses in 12 years. Since I don't use them very much (only at night after I take out my contacts), I never have gone to the trouble or expense to update them with my most current prescription. But lately, I had been wanting to get better glasses. So I went on the site, uploaded a photo of myself, and started "trying on" tons of different styles. I found some I liked and placed my order. While I was at it, I ordered Cody a pair of prescription sunglasses. Yep, they do that, too. My grand total for both pairs plus shipping was a whopping $32.00.

I can't wait to see how they turn out and if I am happy with them. I'll be sure to post an update when they arrive.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

How did the glasses turn out?