Thursday, April 12, 2012

Things I'll Never Make

I love looking on the Lionbrand website for cute crochet and knitting patterns. I've found and made several cute things from that site. But I've also seen some items that I find a little odd, crazy, ugly, or just plain weird. So allow me to share some patterns I will never make.


These cups and saucers aren't too bad really, but I would never make them. Think of how floppy they would be.

This scarf looks like a man-eating blob from another planet. If I was that model, I'd look a little more concerned.

This "enchanting hood" might be nice for fairytale role playing, if you're into that sort of thing.

I would never make a Barbie afghan...for so many reasons.

If I'm ever in the mood to make a hot pad I can guarantee it won't be Halloween themed and especially not pirate Halloween themed.

And I really can't imagine the circumstances that would have to occur to prompt me to make these pom pom leggings.

No, I didn't make these up!

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking I'm crazy for not seeing the beauty, the value, the possibilities of pom pom leggings...so go get the pattern and make those things, ladies!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I have come across these and similarly exotic and strange patterns!! Thanks for sharing, this cracks me up!