Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wanna Run?

I already have a May running event lined up with a friend on May 12, but this Dallas Running Club sponsored race on May 5 is calling to me. To tell the truth, it's the shirt design. I love it! I want to do the race and get the tech shirt they are giving out. I'm doing the 5 mile, not the 10 of course. And it's a cheap race, too. Only $15 for members (If you are a runner, but not a member of the DRC, you should seriously consider joining. It's inexpensive and there are lots of perks!)

Anyone want to get out there with me for a nice, bright jog on the morning of May 5th?

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'd totally love to have one of those shirts as well, however, Chloe is going to Lone Star Challenge that morning. So I will be at Berkner High School cheering on RHE!!!