Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mini Me

I finally figured out how to work our scanner...wonders never cease!

And in honor of such a special discovery, I decided to scan in a few fun items.  I'm always hearing that Ava looks just like me so I scanned in a photo of me and her at about the same age...

Ava tells me she thinks people will have trouble guessing which photo is of which one of us.  If anyone needs a hint just remember that terry cloth outfits are so not in fashion right now.  Or maybe they are back- I don't know.  I am just guessing most girls these days wouldn't be wearing basically a wash cloth with buttons.

While I was looking through my very scant childhood photograph collection to find the above photo I ran across a noticeable "eating theme" and scanned those in also, just for kicks.
Boy the scanner is fun...I should have figured this out a long time ago!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Well, I had to look twice at that first picture of you to make sure it was not Ava before I even read your post. And that last picture of you looks so much like her as well. Yes, very close resemblance. Amazing!

Elaine Acosta said...

Love the terry cloth jumper! I'm sure I had at least one. The 80's were great :)

Rachel said...

I LOVE that you posted these! What a cute little girl you were! And yes, Ava is your clone. Something I had always suspected and is now confirmed!

belinda said...

just alike! seriously!