Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thrift Finds

I know I've sung the praises of this most amazing thrift store before.  Every time I visit, I'm ready to tell everyone again how wonderful this place is.  If you've never been to St. Vincent de Paul you've just got to experience it for yourself.  I prefer to go on Tuesdays because that is when their already low-priced clothing is an additional 40% off.

I snagged new cleats for Lucas...
A patriotic butterfly shirt and shorts for Ava (along with a skirt, and a pair of Levi jeans)...
A beautiful shirt that was slightly too small for me so I got it for my friend (she loves it)...
2 fall dresses for my friend's daughter.  Here is one of them...
A pretty black skirt for myself...
Along with a pair of summery white pants and this pair of Ann Taylor dress slacks...
And a pair of jeans for Lucas and camo pants for Nate (not pictured.)
All the things I just listed cost a whopping $32 total.  See!  It's hard to believe, isn't it?  This place has some really great clothes for unbelievable prices, and shopping there helps the community.  It's a win-win.  You can even donate clothes there.

And if that isn't enough to get you over there, how about the coolness of huge airplanes zooming right over your head as they approach the runway that's about 200 yards from this store.  That was Lucas' favorite part, at least.  We stood outside watching the planes land for about 10 minutes.


Call me if you decide to shop and want a friend to tag along.  I'm always game for a little trip to the SVDP Thrift Store.

No comments: