Monday, March 4, 2013

Something to Make for Your Kids

I found the recipe for this stuff online and it is really cool.  I'm going to use it in the texture tub at preschool this week, IF I can get it away from my own kids.  They have been playing with it non-stop since we made it.

It's really easy to make and the result is this soft, powdery sand-like creation that sticks together if you press it and feels interesting to touch.

Ingredients:
8 cups flour
1 cup baby oil

Mix together with spoon and/or hands.

That's it!  You can use any amount of flour and baby oil as long as it's a 8:1 ratio.

Have fun!


2 comments:

Carol said...

i had seen this on Pinterest and put it on my kids board to try sometime. Glad to know they liked it. Bet Bear and Shelby would, too.

Lauren C. said...

Ha! I actually made this for them today after reading your blog entry. We were all a complete mess after they were done, but they loved it!