Monday, June 4, 2007

Mini-Motorcycle Madness

I'm sure you've seen those guys that zip past traffic on their small motorcycles. The ones that seem to think that the stripes are actually a lane. The way they whip through traffic weaving between cars irritates me. I always think to myself, I might actually see someone die if this idiot gets thrown from his motorcycle. What do you think the life expectancy for those guys is anyway? Do any of them make it to 25? What in the world possesses someone to do that? The strange thing is that I never see a person on one of those small motorcycles actually going the speed limit or staying with the rest of the traffic. Is there some kind of rule that if you drive that particular vehicle you must go at least 20 mph faster than everyone else and frantically weave between cars?

No comments: