Tuesday, June 5, 2007

PJS

The kids and I are leaving on an out of town trip today. One of the simple, last-minute packing details is putting everyone's pjs in the bag this morning. Except...IT IS NOT SIMPLE!!!!!
Nate woke up with his pjs drenched. Only the second time ever he has peed on them, and of course it occurs today. So I have them washing now before I can pack them. Ava went upstairs on her own to change clothes this morning. I sent her up to retreive her pjs and she only came down with the top. The shorts have vanished from the face of the earth. I can't find them anywhere. Really. I have looked every possible place I can think of. I don't understand what she could have possibly done with them since she was just standing by her bed changing clothes. Now, if only Lucas had spit up on mine or something, it would have been the perfect trifecta.

3 comments:

Quad Squad! said...

Perhaps you should invest in some extra pairs of pajamas...just a thought...

Lindsay said...

Yes, I would say back up needed! :) Still it sounds like the perfect life of a mother - it really is quite joyful after it is all said and done. :)

Dara said...

Oh my goodness! Can you ever have too many pairs of kiddo jammies? That is one thing I tell relatives to get for the kids for gifts. PJs! Love new pjs... and it is always handy to have several backups! I find great deals on pjs at the Carter's outlet in Allen.

Have a wonderful trip!!!