Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Toy

My birthday present, the Keurig Elite Brewing System, arrived yesterday in the mail. I love it!
I've only made two cups of coffee with it, but I can already tell that this machine will be a favorite of mine for years to come. I've ordered several different kinds of coffee and tea (mostly variety packs) so I can try lots of different things. It's so much fun to choose a little K-Cup, place it in the machine, and have a steaming hot cup of drink in about 1 minute.

I love not having to mess with the coffee pot or finish a bag of one coffee type before moving on to another. It also makes single servings of tea. And the speed can't be beat. It's so fast and easy. It will be especially wonderful this fall and winter once the temps drop and I crave hot drinks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had one of those at the office where I used to work. It's great when people want different kinds of coffee...and at different times so it's always fresh. Glad you're liking it!