Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pasta Dish (Pioneer Woman)

I dug out my Pioneer Woman cookbook yesterday.  Man, I used to read that lady's blog religiously a couple of years ago and then one day I just completely lost interest.  It happened overnight.  It was kind of weird.  But she did have some really great recipes on her blog.  They are in her cookbook also.  The one I decided on for last night turned out to be incredibly easy and delicious.

It's her Penne Pasta a la Betsy and it combines pasta with a creamy tomato sauce made with white wine and heavy cream.  Two of my favorite things.

Shrimp is even involved!  It's such a great dish and the best part was even my kids ate it.  I love it when that happens.

So I highly recommend giving this recipe a try sometime soon.  I'm looking forward to eating the leftovers for lunch today.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We LOVE that pasta. It is SO good!