Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Instagram

Do you Instagram?

This summer especially, I have been hooked on seeing what people are up to via photos they upload on this fun app/website.  I've followed my friend Rachel's adventures in Paris.  I keep up with former neighbor and book club friend Jenni even though she moved to a new city.  And I feel like I'm in high school again when I see the photos Cody's cousin Alexandra is posting...she's going to be a senior next year.

I love the idea of a snapshot and all it conveys.  No lengthy blog to read (although I enjoy that, too, sometimes.)  A picture really is worth a thousand words.

I plan to post a few pictures to Instagram while Cody and I are in Southwest France.  I have a feeling they might be beautiful/fun/romantic/crazy...

Follow me on Instagram

1 comment:

Rachel said...

As you know, I just signed up for Instagram recently and I love it! Maybe because it's photo-based? Not sure, but I like posting on there so much more than FB! I really can't wait to see your trip photos (although you have to approve me first!) :)